January 25, 2023 Trying to solve Wordle #585 but can’t figure it out? Right here we have the answer to today’s Wordle puzzle. However, before you start guessing blindly, you might want to check out ours Wordle tips for some techniques and introductory words that will help you solve it yourself. If you’re still having trouble, come back here for today’s Wordle answer.
Wordle It’s a vocabulary game where players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word. When you enter a riddle, the individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: the typed letter is 100% correct; the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The letter you typed is in the correct word, but you put it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to go back to drawing.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six riddles, you lose.
- Today’s Wordle involves the letter Z.
- Today’s Wordle uses three vowels.
- Today’s Wordle is another word for corn.
Still having problems? Don’t worry, you can’t get them all! If you want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
Today’s Wordle answer is…